The A35JT Expedition team left Australia this morning with a further 180+kg of gear and has successfully arrived with everything and everyone accounted for in Auckland New Zealand. We will overnight here before setting off for Tonga in the morning.
VK5GR/P - Kangaroo Island
IOTA OC-139 - Australia - Oct 2016
E6AG - Niue
IOTA OC-040 - Niue - Sep 2017
YJ0AG - Efate Island
IOTA OC-035 - Vanuatu - April 2018
A35JT - Tongatapu Island
IOTA OC-049 - Tonga - Sep 2019
VK5KI - Kangaroo Island
IOTA OC-139 - Australia - July 2020, January 2021 & July 2022
Our Expedition QSL Manager
Calling our team from OC/SA/AF
The team has agreed that if you are located in Oceania, South America or Africa, we will accept your call at any time, regardless of which specific region we are calling.
- vk5gr on VK5KI 2.0 – On the air (at last)
- Jordan VK2OZI on VK5KI 2.0 – On the air (at last)
- Chris VK5FR on VK5KI 2.0 – On the air (at last)
- vk5gr on VK5KI – 160m Operation Planned
- Peter Narins on VK5KI – 160m Operation Planned
- 86,328 hits
Safe trip and time to work on those tans.